Five for Friday {Linky Party}

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! I am so excited to be linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bug Teaching for Five for Friday and my very first blog post on A Perfect Blend! So much has happened this summer and I can't wait to share with you what I have been doing, loving and creating!



This June, my husband and I were blessed with a sweet baby boy! We are absolutely amazed at God's love and our new addition to our family. We have started "venturing" out of the house now that he is a little older (7 weeks) and this week we went to Kohl's to snatch up these adorable characters for my classroom to accompany one of my favorite series! Not only are they super cute, they support a great cause, Kohl's Cares



I have started working out again to lose all the baby weight! :/ I love running, but I'm still taking it easy and I have started walking each night with my sweet baby. He absolutely loves being outside and "wearing" hims helps strengthen my legs and back! I have also been incorporating a few exercises from here



3000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM!!! I am so blessed to reach this milestone! THANK YOU so much to everyone who follows, comments and "likes" my photos! I love all of the wonderful teachers and bloggers that I have met. I think a giveaway might be coming very soon! ;)



In between naps and feedings, I am starting to get resources and posters ready for my classroom. I finally printed my classroom rule posters and I am loving how they turned out! You can grab them in my TPT store! 



I also completed and posted these Back-to-School activity books for first and second graders (kindergarten coming soon :)). The first week of school is a perfect time to get to know your new students and for them to get to know their peers! Use all of the pages in the pack or select the ones that you feel will fit the needs of your students. Activity books includes easy, engaging pages for students to complete and transition out of summer break! I also included a writing craftivity.






Thank you for stopping by! Head over to the link up and see what other fabulous teachers/bloggers are doing this summer! :)

Labels: