Winter Break Speech Practice

Wow! It's hard to believe we are already counting down winter break...not that I'm complaining. ;) 
I am definitely looking forward to two weeks off to enjoy family, friends, shopping 
and of course, TpT-ing! 

If you're like me, you find it difficult to make use of all your resources for December given that it's a short "therapy" month. As winter break approaches, I look thorough my December bin and realize I was not able to use all of the activities I created or purchased for December. So, here's a possible solution: send the resources, specifically the "no prep" pages, home with your students as carry-over activities. I always send home calendars with my students over summer break, but two weeks off for winter breaks provided multiple opportunities for home practice as well. 


During the winter break parents can help their child maintain communication skills learned during the first semester. Providing students with fun, engaging activities is a great way to make practicing target skills more enjoyable. I attach a calendar with daily activities to target their child’s communication along with a few activity pages that target their specific IEP goals. I have 3 separate calendars for articulation, language and fluency. Activities are designed to be completed in 10-15 minutes and can be done as often as their schedule allows. I encourage my students to return the calendar when school resumes to receive a small prize to reward them for their hard work.


You can grab the calendars for FREE by clicking the image below or pin this image to save it for later!  

Looking for "NO PREP" activity pages to attach to the calendars? Check out these resources below: 

Winter Dice and Dot For Speech and Language by Ashley Rossi 

No Prep December and Christmas by The Speech Bubble SLP 

Arctic & Antarctic Themed (No Prep) Speech & Language Unit by Whitney Smith 

No Prep Winter Articulation Homework by Simply Speech